วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning log 18/10/13


           
  Learning log 18/10/13     


Today is the second time for teaching about ASEAN Lesson Plan. There is teaching test again. Today I have teaching test. I'm the fourth person for teaching in this class. It’s very exciting for me. Today after my teaching, I am worry about it because I don’t know about my score. After finish my teaching,    I have comment for my self. I think my teaching not according to lesson plan.      I am not sure about my lesson plan. Today is very fun because somebody have the new step teaching and new idea in the class because they have game and gifts in the activities. So, it can help students to relax. I think, today students can learn by comfortable.

All of our teaching is better than before. We had real materials to teach that is related to communicative language teaching. When you are teaching students, students can use language in real life. Now, language learning is on web-based learning. It is emphasis on students. Students must learn by themselves. So, we should think how to teach students and should comprehend about how to write  an objective.

In the future I think I can use the methods for the teaching such as strategy of reading writing listening and speaking. When I use the methods in classroom I think students can understand about as strategy of reading writing listening and speaking.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น